Why Do We Like This Product?
Fish owners love Aqueon Goldfish Granule Fish Food.
The added benefit of this product is the fact that you can feed it to both goldfish and koi.
You have peace of mind knowing that these granules are healthy from the natural ingredients Aqueon uses.
Your goldfish’s immune system and well-being were considered in developing the formulation of this fish food.
Questions and Answers
Question: What’s the difference between granules, pellets, and flakes?
Granules - sink to bottom but some will remain at the upper levels of the water column.
Pellets - sink to the bottom
Flakes - remain at the surface
Question: Can I feed these flakes to my koi?
Answer: These granules can be fed to both goldfish and koi.
- Natural ingredients and colors with added vitamins, minerals and trace nutrients
- Nutritious food ingredients that fish are naturally attracted to
- Formulated so that fish utilize more of what they eat and create less waste
- Good for common goldfish, fancy Orandas or small koi
- Will not cloud water when fed as directed
Last update on 2023-02-04 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Summing It All Up
If you are looking for a granules for your pond fish or tank, Aqueon’s Goldfish Granule Fish Food will fit the bill.